Sunday, September 26, 2004

Yesterday and Today

Cleaning up the yardsale yesterday, some punk/emo looking kids came by looking for stuff, so I gave them the giant wooden box with wheels on it. Then my mom and I went flying up to York for dinner, and when we got back we rented Bubba Ho-Tep, an odd movie, but not bad. Then today I woke up at 12:54 and had to be at class by 1:00, Andy didn't seem pissed, so it all worked out. I climbed, and learned a lot about anchoring, and had a whole lot of fun. Then I met my dad and Annie at Bushwaller's for some beverages, and the went to his house for steak, and Annie gave me my birthday present, the new Flogging Molly album. Its really good, and I think it could be their best album. And then we have now where I think this post is quite boring so I'll spice it up with some dirty words: ASS, DAMN, FUCK, SHIT, MITTEN! There, that did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Webcomics I read

Patches