Sunday, April 10, 2005

UPDATE!

This is Alex Marsh reporting for CNN, in world news tonight, the pope, is still dead. There also happens to be some sort of war or something in Iraq, we think, and maybe in Afghanistan, but fear not, for a new pope will be elected soon. ::insert more pope-y crap here::
Goodnight America.

I love how good our country is at ignoring our problems, like how unemployment rates are still going up (last I heard), that there are two wars happening right now, not just the one in Iraq, and don't get me started on the fucking deficit issues. But no, people, listen, unemployment, war, debt, none of that matters, why? AN OLD MAN DIED!

I think that sufficiently allowed me to ignore my own problems for a few minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Webcomics I read

Patches