Saturday, December 03, 2005

dead blogs and the dirty ground

I just killed my photoblog, because I never post in it anymore. I may revive it if I take a photo class, otherwise I'll just use this one. I was at work today for about 8 1/2 hours, I did maybe 20 minutes of good, hard work. As a result of all that hard work scored free lunch for me and Brett the door guy, who was awesome enough to pull a double shift today. All after I was 20 minutes late. But you may ask, what did you do all day if you weren't working? Well, I'll tell you, I caught up on reading all of the new music rags in the store; I applied for a Guitar Center Credit Card (which by the way, I got a $700 credit limit on, bitches); I walked around and annoyed all the sales staff, I helped sell a half-stack; I played some basses that I had not played before; I annoyed the sales staff some more; I annoyed a customer with my "I'm sorry I don't work in sales" routine, after suggesting a pedal to try out (after turning the deal over to a salesman, the customer left with said pedal and thanked me); I read 'bout the beginnings of Fender, Rickenbacker, Gretsch, and Gibson; I won a bet by asking a customer who was demo-ing a Les Paul Custom, "Hey, wanna buy that?" And I think that's about all I did today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Webcomics I read

Patches