Friday, September 29, 2006

Jazz Bass Update

I've got almost all of the parts I need now, and I've started painting. I put the primer and color on the body and headstock this morning, and hope to spray some clear tomorrow if the humidity burns off a little. This bass is gonna be badass. I think I may even get the rest of the electronics Saturday, so this thing will be playable very soon.

On another note, my dad just purchased a new TV. It's a HP plasma, we also got a wall mount that has yet to be installed, and new receiver to make use of the surround sound. Oh yeah, It's also a 42 inch screen, it's pretty fucking huge to say the least. We actually had to remove the rear seat and take some stuff out of the TV box to make it fit in the car. The mount and stuff that came out of the box fit in the trunk, and my dad held the receiver in his lap. I can't wait till the Saturn dies so I can get a car that can actually haul something easily. With my luck, that piece of crap will last another 4 years.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, new toys! Are you going to get high def satellite to take advantage of that TV? Of course, then you'll have to start watching sports....best thing to watch in HD. And you'll have to get a high def TIVO too (just came out, 800 smackeroos). Oh, never mind, I don't think all that WWII footage was in high def anyway. hahaha

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Webcomics I read

Patches