Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Rain + Lack of sleep = long nap

So after french today I was tired, and since whitaker is often too loud, I came home for a nap and woke up at 1:30; just in time to get to history class on time. On the way there was a pleasant torrental rain and I made it across the Shookstown bridge right before it flooded, but I didn't however make it to school in time to avoid the flooded sidewalk, my jeans are still wet. I had a study skills test, which I'm sure I failed, but my big sib, Kenny, cheered me up by showing me "the monkey," and talking about how he gets his aggression out at work. Then I finished my calc paper with Margie and Meghan. Then I came home and did nothing until now except talk to Nina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Webcomics I read

Patches