Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Fucking Epiphany

I saw a bumper sticker on the way home that was something like "Jesus died for you" and I got to thinking, there has to be a reason that people feel the need to be godholes (assholes in the name of their savior Jesus Christ). I believe that I have figured it out. These people are not assholes by choice, but assholes by either heritage, they're rednecks that can't accept anything but what ma and pa beat into them as retarded little runts, or they're stupid to the point that they cannot accept that other people may have opinions that are just as valid as their own unfounded, not yet proved or disproved opinions.

That's my rant for the day, coming soon a picture of me flipping off a stack of bibles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Webcomics I read

Patches