Sunday, October 03, 2004

Almost the End of the Weekend

Well, this weekend went well. Friday wasn't too bad, after sitting traffic for a while, I went bouldering with Nina, and then went to dinner with her and mothera. After I dropped Nina off at the metro I went to a horrible party at hood. Saturday I went to take my climbing test and ended up just climbing, because I didn't check my email, oh well. Saturday night I went down to Nina's and hung out there for a while, and in downtown Bethesda. Today I once again went up to the watershed to go take my climbing test, and ended up finding that there was no written exam for those who showed up today, so we made some anchors, and I had to leave to go to work before I got to climb. Work wasn't bad, I got kid check again yay, the only problem was the most inbred, redneck, disgusting, smelly, ugly people came in. Good god that was nasty. It was like deliverance came to life and the cast decided to go to chuck e cheeses this evening. Victoria continues to pursue me, and I'm kinda getting tired of it. It's odd I only seem to have women after me when I'm happily dating someone else. Anyways, it was a good weekend, all my muscles feel like they've had a good workout, especially my arms and upper back. I think climbing is going to whip my ass into shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Webcomics I read

Patches