Monday, November 29, 2004

Photography is too damn expensive

I went to Ritz Camera in the mall today and picked up 3 rolls of B&W film, and stopped at CVS to have 2 rolls of their cheap film developed. I think todays bill total after I pick up the pictures will be about $20-24. Anyways I spent about half an hour at Baker Park taking pictures of things, I shot some at my house, some ducks, the shakey bridge, trees, and some various signs and things of that sort. Then I went to my grandma's to borrow her extra tripod, took some pictures of the dog, the naked lady statue and then came home and used the tripod and a kitchen timer to experiment with long exposures at night. I've got one roll of the expensive film that I bought today left, I'm gonna try to make it last the rest of the week or at least till Thursday, because Friday is pay day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Webcomics I read

Patches