Saturday, December 18, 2004

oooh shiny yellow metal

Guess what place I got at the tournament today? If you said first, you're not only right, you're correct. I went into the 1st round first, came out of the pools 4/0, +15, I had a bye into the round of 8, where I proceeded to beat a TWC member, followed by a BFC member, and then in the final another BFC member. Overall I finished with 7/0, +29 including DE bouts. All of this also means that I qualified for Junior Olympics, and that I am the ruler of all things good and awesome. Well maybe not the second, but definitely the first.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you. No kidding. Think you'll go to Texas?

- Tyldak

6:16 AM  
Blogger munkyofdth said...

My mom's already said I can go, we're making travel arrangements now.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Webcomics I read

Patches