Monday, April 18, 2005

Can't it be friday already?

So, I went to the previously mentioned job interview at guitar center and was told to call on Friday to see about getting on the schedule. I'm gonna be ΓΌber-pissed, if I don't get the job, due to the half tank of gas I've used in attempting to get it. However, on a brighter note, I hung out with my Dad and Annie a lot this weekend and a good time was had by all. Saturday, we went to Beans and Bagels for breakfast and then went shooting. After that we went to home despot and bought stuff so he could fix the house, and I took back Brian's bass. Sunday after work I went to my Dad's for dinner and then we saw Sanford at Bushwaller's, all t'was much fun. Also I was on time to work both days this weekend (insert "holy shit" here), ensuring that when I leave CEC it's on my terms, mwahahahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Webcomics I read

Patches