Monday, December 27, 2004

I <3 xmas loot

I got a lotta stuff this year, including things that I actually asked for, wanted, or needed. From Dad I got, guitar cleaning cloth, picks, a boe's strings GC^, he paid Annie for the camera I'm using, and gave me $60 for film. Mickey and Kimmy got me a photography book, and a bad monkey sticker. Annie got me a Guinness poster, and a $50 Visa gift card*. The harkoms got me a nice fuzzy polar fleece pullover right outta the Old Navy commercial, and Cousin Jim got me a best buy GC of unknown value. Mom got me a cool lamp thingy, a snowman kit, dvds, lottery tickets, and A MOTHERFUCKING XBOX, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone who got me something.

^gift card
*already spent on a wireless controller for the xbox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Webcomics I read

Patches