Monday, January 10, 2005

Criminal?

Blog neglect, If it were a crime I might be guilty, but luckily for me it's not, so I don't owe the state any more money. In this next run-on sentence I would like to tell you that I have completed the career portion of Need for Speed Underground 2 yet still have only completed 64% or so of the total game according to the menus. In other news I worked 36 hours last week, and work 40 this week, YAY MONEY! Just so everyone knows, the 8 AM to 4PM shift on weekdays at CEC is possibly the best shift I've found. This shift consists of receiving regular pay to clean some windows, and then bowl on my cell phone until 1030 AM when the first customers come in, then there are about 10 families in between then and 230 PM when the store then again empties and it's back to bowling till about 330 PM. Oh yea, I also have a 30 minute break at noon, our busiest time of the day. Basically I thought I had it good getting paid to stand at the door and stamp people in, now, I get paid to sit on the counter and play video games, fuck yeah. Now all I need to do is get a raise or a job that pays more for less work, with maybe more videogames, and I'll be happy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where were you all weekend Al? Doing time for your crimes (i.e., playing X-Box)?
Annie

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Webcomics I read

Patches