Saturday, January 29, 2005

silly, test thinger

You scored as Sloth.

Sloth

88%

Gluttony

56%

Wrath

44%

Lust

38%

Envy

31%

Greed

31%

Pride

25%

Seven deadly sins
created with QuizFarm.com


You scored as Musical/Rhythmic. You are sensitive to sounds in your environment, enjoy music and prefer listening to music when you study or read. You learn best through melody and music. People like you include singers, conductors, composers, and others who appreciate the various elements of music.

Musical/Rhythmic

86%

Visual/Spatial

79%

Verbal/Linguistic

75%

Bodily/Kinesthetic

75%

Logical/Mathematical

68%

Intrapersonal

64%

Interpersonal

54%

The Rogers Indicator of Multiple Intelligences
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No I'm not!!!
Annie

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid Blogger ate my first comment which was, as I recall: I enjoyed the "which mental disorder do you have" quiz, in which I ended up with schizophrenia. Evil nasty wicked Blogger spoiling my little joke.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Webcomics I read

Patches